Monday, May 28, 2018

Reflection

So...
I would like to share my opinion about blogging and the discipline of "information resources in the study of a foreign language." I generally liked everything. it was useful and informative. I was able to properly blog, learned about various information technologies that will help me in my future work as a teacher. I am sure that I will continue my blog further, because here you can express your emotions in relation to the subject of the blog, you can receive feedback.
As far as I know, the discipline "information resources in learning a foreign language" was introduced quite recently. And I believe that it will be very useful for all students.
what can I say about the future of my blog ... in the future I want to add many useful links with various historical textbooks and encyclopedias in different languages. I will continue to write about the historical medieval battle, as I occupy it and after every training I can write something interesting.

Please, put your finger up and go in more often, you will find interesting information



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

So... I would like to share my opinion about blogging and the discipline of "information resources in the study of a foreign langua...